In Stores 4/23

Patrick and I pick the comics with the most potential shipping to comic shops this Wednesday...

Dave's Pick

The Complete Terry and the Pirates (Volume 3): 1939-1940 HC - It's an incredibly light week, but it's certainly nice to see this. I loved the first volume of Milton Caniff's adventure strip, and while I haven't gotten around to reading the second volume yet (I have a hard time fitting in my comic strip reading - I alternate between Dick Tracy and Terry, but they take me forever), I hear it only gets better.
.
Patrick's Pick
.
Ultimate Spider-Man #121
.
Other Noteworthy Releases
.
Batman #675
Deadpool Classic (Volume 1) TP
Queen & Country Definitive Edition (Volume 2) TP
White Picket Fences: Double Feature TP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wish List